- Character name:Seanu
- Played by:Marisa Barnes/LadyAnn73@aol.com
- Preserver Name: Airy-Head Highthing
- Origin:Seanu is a Nightflyer; a group of elves who shape-changed themselves to have wings in the time of
the high ones first-born (for survival.) To make up the strain on their body weight put onto the wings, they
somehow developed a lesser type of floating magic that brings almost all their body wieght off their wings.
- Age:Unknown. She thinks she may still be young
- Hair/fur: Sandy brown and hip length. She ties it at mid-back level with a cord and feather decoration.
- Eyes:Big and round; a deep, penetrating green.
- Mouth: Wide
- Skinshade: Tanned
- Nose: Long and straight
- Scars/distinctions: She has wings, with a 6 foot wing span. The feathers are short and brown with a
scattering of white. Wings...witch she can use to carry as many as two full grown
elves.She also has a scar running up her right leg.
- Build:Birdlike and thin.
- Overall face:Her face is long.
- Voice: It could be described as a resonating violin.
- Colorscheme: Desert colors
- Clothes (all year round): A sleeveless shirt of leather, leather shorts and a
belt with pouches on it. No shoes.
- Jewelry:She wears a necklace of black cord with a blood-stone sphere wrapped in a copper cage hanging
- Weapons: If she has a spear with her, she'll use it, but otherwise she will
smash enemies with something hard, pick them up (even when their armed) and
drop them. She's also pretty handy with a net or a rope.
- History: Seanu is a wondering elf. Her original tribe was the Night Flyers. This tribe is wholly different from
other tribes, because of one thing; they have bird-like wings. This happened a long time ago when the fore
fathers of the tribe decided to be shape-changed to have wings like the birds to help the tribe survive. They
made the necessary changes to their bodies and even developed a certain type of glider magic so that the
strainof their body weight is taken off the wings. They did this shape-changing so much, the changes were
bred into their genes so they didn’t have to keep shaping themselves. Later down the timeline, they ran into
some humans who called them ‘demons’. As usual. The humans developed a deep hatred that became so
severe they decided to destroy all the Night Flyers. They went to the elves’holt and burned, killing every elf
there. No one escaped, save Seanu. As the lone survivor, she flew away, distraut at being the last. She
heedlesslyflew into the desert seeking sanctuary in the ‘peaceful’ quiet of the barren land. Later, Seanu was
caught in a deadly sandstorm and knocked unconcious. She was found by Desertwinds and was revived,
but she had lost her memory, remembering only her name and, later, her soulname.
- Talents:She has incredible sight and hearing so that she can hear someone
calling from up in the sky or see them through the clouds.
- Personality: She is usually strong minded, but if she is insulted or ignored,
she'll crawl into a shell for a while. She doesn't have a bad temper, but is
very defensive and, therefore, very feirce in battle. She also tends to be a
dreamer with her head in the clouds. Usually her body joins her in them.
- Skills: She can mimic most sounds she hears, especially bird calls.
- Magic: Her sending range is farther than a normal elfs and she can use her
special gliding magic on other people through a sending/mind-link if necesary
within sending range.
- Outlook on Life: She knows life is a b*tch, but but tries to make the most of
- Likes: Daydreaming, taking long flights in the sky and being with friends.
- Dislikes: Disruptiveness to the peace of a normal day and she really hates
humans, though she doesn't remember why.
- Sees self as: She thinks that she's just as important as the next person.
- IMPORTANT!: She can not remember her past at all and she is the ONLY
Nightflyer left, though another elf may have been shape-changed, she is the
only one left who was born that way.